Corrugated Plastic is a versatile and cost-effective material used in a variety of packaging and retail applications. We stock a wide range of board grades and colors, enabling us to provide quick turnaround for your specific needs. We offer storage containers, totes, trays, and boxes, all in multiple sizes and shapes.
Corrugated Plastic Advantages
- Long service life results in lower total cost of packaging
- High ROI
- May be screen printed and labeled for easy identification
- Excellent stability
- Kink, impact and tear resistant
- Moisture, weather and temperature resistant
- Resists a wide range of chemicals
- Lower weight
- Easy to clean
- Provides a natural cushion for shock absorption
- Free from corrosion and decomposition
- Does not support mold growth
Our corrugated plastic packaging may be customized for promotional, production, inventory, storage, material handling and returnable container applications. It has been used successfully in appliance, medical, pharmaceutical, automotive, food, moving and other industries.
Corrugated Plastic Sizes and Materials
- Available in 2mm to 10mm thickness
- Available in a broad range of sizes
- Available in a variety of colors
- Available with ESD (electrostatic discharge) protective conductive material
Packaging Partners is an innovative packaging company that manufactures custom protective packaging and provides a full line of stock packaging products from six locations. Rather than simply quoting prices, we get to know your business, products, expenditures and end goals, so we can provide the best packaging solutions at the lowest possible cost. Our goal is to build successful, lasting partnerships with all our customers
Custom plastic trays are durable, rigid and economical. For use in inventory control, shipping or production control, plastic trays offer an alternative solution to corrugated, metal or vinyl trays.
Multi-site retailers and manufacturers often use returnable packaging systems. These systems allow for less waste and more efficiency in moving product between distribution centers, retail stores and manufacturing plants. We can not only create the packaging itself, but also help create the system for moving your product.
We can make in store displays out of corrugated or plastic. Our team can design, print, manufacture and assemble your display, no matter how complex or how many colors. We can then handle your logistics and ship the displays nationwide.